My lucky number 23. Here are 23 fashion and beauty items that I’m totally diggin’ right now!
1. Hydra Boost Serum by M-61 labs. I’m super dry right now and this hydrating serum is packed with Vitamin B5 and a boost of peptides! Instant hydration!
2. Mister Smooth Primer from Givenchy. I always get asked what my secrets for flawless skin are and this HD primer is my secret. *shhhh don’t tell everyone!*
3. Stiletto Jeans from Torrid. Seriously in love. Dress em’ down dress em’ up. Look very fashionable and chic. They come in a variety of size and styles
4. Oribe dry texture spray. This quick fix spray never ever fails to refresh your hair and keep it looking fabulous.
5. Caudalie Divine Oil. You can use this dry oil on your face, hair and body! There’s nothing sexy about dry skin. Keep glowing with this oil!
6. Glycolatic Peel Mask from Ren. Instant gratification. You will have bright skin, even and glowing complexion after just with one use!
7. Lipstick in Lady Danger from MAC Cosmetics. Ok seriously? This is my red! It’s bright, orangey and dangerous!! I always pop it on when I want to spice it up a little!
8. Hot Salt scrub from Bliss. This stays in my shower 24/7! I love it because it doesn’t disintegrate easily, so you can scrub longer to reveal silky smooth skin.
9. Accessories from Shopbop.com!!! If you’re like me and obsessed with accessorizing you’ll love this site! It’s like a kid in a candy store!
10. ASOS Curve! Fashion forward plus size style online! ASOS.com never let’s me down, if I need a fabulous outfit I know I can find one there!
11. Michel Kors IPhone wristlets. Ok so what’s the one hassle that you have when having a night on the town? What can I put my phone that doesn’t look bulky, AND goes with my outfit. This brilliant and fashionable design solves all both problems.
12. Skinny belts. Use them to emphasize your curvaceous figure. Great to pair with a sweater or a dress.Place the belt a little above your natural waistline. This little belt is a quick way to stylize any outfit.
13. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads. Have skin concerns? Use these peel pads and watch your skin transform before your eyes! I cannot live without this product!
14. Go Smile touch up sticks. I’m in and out of business meetings all the time so I use these quickly freshen up my breath and to keep my smile sparkling white.
15. Leggings from Cult of Cali! Where have they been all my life!? I’m a huge fan! Check this website out! cultofca.com
16. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. Keep your lips kissable with this lip treatment. Super hydrating for dry lips. Did I mention they come in 6 different shades?
17. Chanel Le Volume Mascara. Super sexy full lashes! I tried this mascara and fell in love right away! Perfect for dramatic eyes!
18. Makeup Forever Aqua Black liner. Since I love to the winged liner look, I’ve tried a lot of liners! This one is the best! Super black! Long lasting and waterproof!
19. People always ask me what fragrance I’m wearing. The truth is I spray on like a gazillion fragrances all day, but one of my staples is English Pear and Freesia from Jo Malone London. It’s clean not to sweet, flirty but sophisticated.
20. Bright colored wedge heels. Take a peek in my closet and you will find wedge heels in all kinds of heights and fabrics. Some of my favorites come from Aldo and even Payless Shoes!
21. Nars Cosmetics Illuminator in Orgasm. A quick way to look glowing and radiant is to pop this on your cheeks lips and even eyes! This illuminator will help you achieve dewy radiant skin.
22. Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks. Love these long wear eyeshadow sticks. Use them as a base or even to do a quick smokey eye. They will NEVER crease!
23. Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Hand Creme. I have to shake hands with people and touch faces all day long. I have to keep my hands nice, smooth and hydrated. This hand creme does the trick!