Fresh glowing skin is always in style. Some people might also refer to this as the “no makeup makeup look”. I compiled a list of my favorite products that I use to get this look. The key in achieving this look is starting with fresh, clean and hydrated skin. I always start this look with my moisturizer and a spritz of a moisturizing toner.
1. MAC Face and Body Foundation: Lightweight formula with build-able coverage. Looks like second skin! This is my everyday foundation
2. NARS Radiant Creamy concealer:
Great coverage with a radiant finish. Use it under the eyes for a brightened and refreshed look
3. NARS Illuminator: One of my all time favorite you can add it in your foundation for an all over glow or top of your foundation. Gives a healthy radiance to the skin. Love the shades in Hot Sand (limited edition) and Orgasm
4. Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials: Evens out and primes your lid in just one swipe! Wear it alone or with shadow. Gives longevity to any look.
5. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: Deeply moisturizers and soothes even the driest of dry lips. I have one for every purse!
6. NYX Butter Lip Gloss: There’s a reason why they call it butter, it glides oh so effortlessly over the lips. Great for a sheer pop of color
7. Bobbi Brown Smokey Lash Mascara: This is my favorite mascara, it will actually be featured in my favorite things later on in the month!
Nude never looked so good! #getthelook #indulge