Can it be Spring already? So many new products are launching and I just want it to be Spring already. There’s nothing like wearing that bright coral lip gloss with a snow still expected in the forecast. #takemeaway. Anyways, enough of the rambling, here’s what in my makeup bag right now and what I’m currently loving!
1. Molton Brown Hand Creme in Coco Sandalwood. I’ve had my share of hand cremes and this one is divine! Doesn’t leave your hands greasy whatsoever. The scent is super light and fresh. Put one in your bag now!
2. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Timanfaya. A rich bold orange, long lasting and not drying on the lips. This happens to be one of the seasons HOTTEST shades, I’m in love!
3. Bobbi Brown Art Sticks, high pigment, glides on the lip with long lasting color, I have to say Bobbi you’ve stepped it up this season!
4. Bumble and Bumble City Swept Spray. Whoaaaa it’s like surf spray without the crunchiness, adds body, texture, and shine. Instant cure for a bad hair day.
5. Laura Mercier Radiance bronze primer. When I saw this product I literally squealed with excitement (you can ask my staff) This primer is perfect for deeper skin tones to achieve the “lit from within look” or if you want to bronze up a little. YOU NEED THIS!
6. Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Creme, Bobbi’s Super Citrus Complex not only hydrates, but helps you to achieve the even skin you’ve always wanted, love love love and it smells great!
7. Diptyque Eau Rose Rollerball. Not your grandma’s rose what so ever. It’s fresh, light and flirty. Reminds me of Paris in the Springtime, it’s an absolute must have!
8. Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Orchid. Kissable pop of color and it’s non stickiness will leave you asking yourself why you didn’t one in every shade. I already bought them in shades Orchid, Daiquiri, and Nectar. Love times a million.
9.Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick in Bronze. Use it for an all over bronze or just to highlight the cheekbones. It doesn’t into the pores and gives an airbrush flawless finish to the skin.
10. Oribe Signature Moisture Mask. My hair=dry. Especially during this season, I cannot afford the damage. So I replace my conditioner with this mask at least once a week, and I’m in good shape again. My hair is soft, hydrated and fabulous! I love you Oribe!!
What are you waiting for!? Get out there and try these products! #indulge